Pages

Tuesday 13 September 2016

My Quality blog comment's

Walt: write quality blog comments

Read the following blog posts and leave a quality blog comment.



Leave a quality blog comment in the box below

Introduction:Talofa lava my name is Ngaire and I go to Edmund Hillary School.
Complement in a specific way:I like the way you talked about yourself and you showed us images.
Add new information:Maybe next time you can add more information about yourself and you could change put your font bold because it is too thin.
Finish with a question:I would like to know why you like Motocross and why it is your favourite sport.









Leave a quality blog comment in the box below

Introduction:Kia ora my name is Ngaire and I go to Edmund Hillary School.
Complement in a specific way:I like the way you described the witch and how you described what kind of house she had.
Add new information:you should re read and say why she punches and stuff.
Finish with a question:I would like to know why does she live in a messy house.
Screenshot 2016-04-07 at 9.34.50 AM.png



Leave a quality blog comment in the box below

Introduction:Hi my name is Ngaire
Complement in a specific way:I like your reading but you should re read your goal because it does not make sense.Also in your Maths goal you should re read and fix it up because you repeated the same word.One more thing you need to do is your learn create share goal.
Add new information:I love all of it just make sure you check with a buddy because some of it dont make sense and some have repeated words.
Finish with a question:When you fix it up I will want to know what is your learn create share goal.






Leave a quality blog comment in the box below

Introduction:Hello my name is Ngaire I go to Edmund Hillary School.
Complement in a specific way:I like the way you showed us some pictures of what you like and how you put the information at the bottom.
Add new information:You should check with a buddy because I can not see the writing and it looks like some of it is connected.
Finish with a question:You should change your background and I would like to see more information about you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ngaire, wow you did a good job of finishing your quality blog comment task. Don't forget that a question always has a question mark at the end of it. Have you checked our class blog timetable and made some more comments? Also, have you checked Kaniere schools blog and made comments?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.